New CPD Summary
- 36 points over a three-year cycle, including 18 interactive points
- Four domains: professionalism, communication, clinical practice and leadership and accountability.
- Optometrists and dispensing opticians need to complete at least one piece of CPD in each domain.
- Registrants undertake a reflective exercise with a peer in each cycle.
- Non-approved CPD can count towards an individual’s points as long as it meets certain criteria.
- The CPD Cycle ends on Friday 31 December 2024. You must have completed all GOC CPD requirements by that date in order to remain on the GOC register.
Did you know that every Out Of the Box Optics CPD event is held in support of a Charity, project or cause?
When you attend, you become part of our philanthropic pledge to raise awareness of funds for a given cause!
Our next CPD is on Sunday 7th May 2023, and all entry fees will be donated to The Brain Tumour Charity,